Our Partners are a critical part of everything we do. That’s why we greatly value them and appreciate any form of support they choose as their way to “get involved.” This provides a great way for everyone to have fun and experience education in new exciting ways.
The look in a child’s eyes the moment the lights go on is nothing short of amazing. We want you to witness it and invite you to the front row seats to see it for yourself. Once you have, we are confident that you will be as excited as we are about how your contribution can make a difference in kids (young and old) lives!
Ways to get Involved
Rippl3D is excited about our growing partnerships and their critical roles in support of our mission. See the link below to learn more.
- Foundational Partner
- SME has signed up to be our foundational partner for a third year running!
- Partner Program
- In-Kind support helps us leverage everyone’s efforts to foster STEM Activities!
- Cash contributions help us accelerate new features to enhance the site!
- Organizations, Schools, Communities, Parents
- Run a Challenge of your own at your organization, school or family events!
What does an event volunteer look like?
- They have a passion for helping others learn
- Making learning fun is part of their DNA
- 3D modeling and 3D printing is something they can’t wait to get their hands on
Sponsoring your own event but need volunteers?
Want to tap into resources within your local community?
Want to volunteer to help out with an event in your area?
As the Challenges evolve, we want to provide a space for players and mentors to collaborate on designs and concepts.
A Mentor Forum is…..
We appreciate your patience while we get this online!
Got an idea for a new challenge?
We want you to help bring that to reality!
Here are some options:
- We will work with you to turn your ideas into challenges
- You will be recognized as the “creator” for the challenge
- We use WebGL to support our online modeling tools
- Want to learn WebGL?
- We can direct you to the resources and create your own challenge modeling tool that can be integrated with Rippl3D.com