Have you asked any of these questions?
- How can I use 3D printing more often & more affordably for STEM education?
- We’ve invested in some great STEM projects, but I think we could take it a step further?
- We are getting some of the students engaged in STEM, but what about the others?
- How could we host an event to get more people excited about STEM/STEAM in our community?
Easy to use Web-App
- A web-app that enables you to run engaging Challenges that help kids identify their interests in STEM/STEAM.
- App creates STL files that can be readily 3D Printed with most desk top 3D printers
- Exports STL Files
- Files are designs to print fast! 10-15 minutes for most parts
- Prints are very affordable, only pennies of material are required
- Competitions can be small (classrooms
Leverage existing STEM technologies
- Leveraging exciting technologies, like 3D Printing, attracts new students and parent to try the fast paced Challenges and dip their toes into the STEM pool.
- We are working with our partners to expand our challenges to leverage existing STEM resources in robotics, hydraulics, controls, etc.
Engage more Students
- Our growing pool of challenges let’s you mix it up and keep them coming back for new experiences
- The simple interface and fast paced challenges provide the perfect recipe for successful community events of any size
Rippl3D's Added Value!
- Open source teaching aids, handouts and resources to support a great event!
- Results based outcomes captured in a rich database that can be used to track topic understanding and teach data analytics.
- A continuously growing set of Challenges!
How can I use Rippl3D?
Player are always FREE!
- Create a use account to enable you to track your attempts
- Join a competition
- Create your designs
- Build your solutions
- Test your designs to see your results
- Try again!
Run a Competition at your Event!
- Purchase a Rippl3D license (annual license with unlimited events)
- Pick a Challenge
- Pick an Event date and Location
- Set up your Competition with the Coordinator Tools
- Gather the supporting resources from the “open source” challenge resource list
- Start your competition